Week 5

Doing
I have been doing allot more doing than anything else this week. I have been compiling a simple research tool using the books at blurb and some cheap digital cameras. I am providing these but also people will probably prefer to use their own, all around the topic of making. I have to submit things for ethical approval so give me a week or so and if interested please email me. A week of inductions and admin also… it has to happen.

I have been playing with tinkers CAD for a project, a really simple browser application that is worth checking out. There are limitations to what you can do with it, but you must bear in mind that this is made for makers and not design professionals, ie people who want to tinker.



Talking
Arranging interviews and meeting Goldsmiths Interaction Research Studio

Reading
Things have been arriving from amazon, but it’s been a doing week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment